20 interesting NFL Football facts!
Alyssa Milano dropped a fake sex tape, in which she accidentally kicks the camera while she's trying to film herself getting it on with some dude and it ends up facing a TV on which a newscaster is discussing the conflict in Syria.
Your life has been a lie. Check these out!
PasteMagazine.com has put together a list of The 22 Best 'Bromances' in Movies & TV. The site says, quote, "We're officially in the Age of the Bromance, celebrating a deep, platonic love between two or more male characters. "The men involved often have: Nicknames for each other, shared emotional moments, and a seemingly infinite capacity for ball-busting insult humor. Nevertheless, they're always there for each other with a commendable loyalty."
1. Joey and Chandler from "Friends"
2. Turk and J.D. from "Scrubs"
3. Kirk and Spock from "Star Trek"
4. Andy and Red from "The Shawshank Redemption"
5. Woody and Buzz Lightyear from "Toy Story"
6. Troy and Abed from "Community"
7. Will and Chickie from "Good Will Hunting"
8. Michael and Dwight from "The Office"
9. Dean and Castiel from "Supernatural"
10. Harry and Lloyd from "Dumb and Dumber"
I don't know why anyone would do this bit it's hilarious! Especially the dad covering his kids ears. You'll see him right up front!
Kendra Garber of Pekin, Illinois captured her 43-year-old mother Theresa singing and dancing to 'Crazy Bitch' by Buckcherry as she walked down the aisle to her groom, Christopher. After the disapproving comments poured in online, Theresa defended herself by saying, 'WE had a wedding for us the craziness that is in our heads and all our friends and family get it'. After the wedding, the entire wedding party proceeded to the reception in a parade of Harleys. Bride Dances Down The Aisle To Buckcherry's 'Crazy Bitch'