Want to get your hands on a PlayStation 4 before they hit store shelves on the 15th? Here is your chance! Sony has created pop up stores in Canada where you can play the launch lineup of games.
Games on hand include:
- Killzone Shadowfall — The latest entry in Guerrilla Games’ landmark shooter series.
- Knack — A platformer for all ages with deep game mechanics.
- Trine 2 — Gorgeous 2D art that fuses old-school design with new tech.
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag — Live the dream of being a pirate on the high seas.
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch
- Super Motherload
- And many more!
It all starts today, Friday, November 1st, and will stay open during mall hours until January 5th, 2014. Sign up on site for your chance to win a PS4 and other goodies from EB Games!
- Toronto: Scarborough Town Centre, 300 Borough Drive
- Calgary: Southcentre Mall, 100 Anderson Rd SE
- Montreal: Complexe Les Ailes, 677, rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest, Montréal
Check out our interview with Matt Levitan in this awesome blue PS4 arcade where we talk about the stores, Knack, Killzone Shadowfall, PS4 background downloads and the new PlayStation Plus games for PS4!